Office Mob: +8618002480485
Office Tel: +86-024-31140175
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Flexible cable is different from the ordinary fixed installation cable, installation, please refer to the following installation and precautions:
1. The towline cable should not be twisted in such a way that the cable can not be unwound from either end of the cable drum or cable drum. Instead, the drum or cable drum should be rotated to unwind the cable and the cable can be unwound or suspended if necessary. The cable used for this purpose can only be taken directly from the cable reel
2. Attention must be paid to the minimum bend radius of the cable. (Information can be found in the selection table)
3. Cables must be loosely laid side by side in the towline, separated as much as possible, separated by a spacer or into the standoff hollow space, the gap between cables in the towline should be at least 10% of the cable diameter
4. Cables in the towline must not touch or be trapped together.
5. The cable must be fixed at both points, or at least the moving end of the towline must be fixed. General moving distance of cable towline from the end of the cable should be 20-30 times the diameter.
6. Make sure that the cable moves completely within the bend radius, ie you can not force it to move. In this way, the cables can be moved relative to one another or to the guide. After a period of operation, it is best to check the location of the cable. This check must be done after the push-pull moves.
7. If the towline breaks, its cable also needs to be replaced, as damage caused by over-stretching can not be avoided.
Previous: What Is A Flexible Cable
Next: No Information