MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cables are designed for aerial self-supporting applications at short, medium and long span distances. MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cables offer a rapid and economical means for deploying optical fiber cables along existing aerial rights-of-way....
MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable Description:
Item Code: STMFC-MGXTSV MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable is outdoor communication Mining Fiber Optic Cable with structure of metal strength member, central tube filling, entrainment wire, steel - polyethylene bonded jacket, and blue flame retardant PVC sheath. Beam tube is filled with water blocking ointment. Between the beam tube and sheath filled water blocking tape, there is blue flame retardant CMR.
MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable Features:
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure ensures good performance of water-blocking and moisture-proof. 2. Loose tube filled with special ointment provides protection for optical fiber. 3. Two parallel round wires enhance both tensile strength and resistance to lateral pressure. 4. Small diameter, light weight, good bending performance. 5. MGXTSV Mine Optical Fiber Cable has good flame retardant properties. 6. Central tube construction is convenient for operation. 7. Product life over 30 years.
MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable Applications:
1. MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and inter-office communication. 2. Laying Way: Overhead, Pipeline. 3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 60 ℃ 4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter
The structural characteristics of MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable:
(1) Metal Center Strengthening parts.
(2) fiber loose sleeve.
(3) Core filling ointment.
(4) double-sided coated steel strip adhesive PE inner sheath.
(5) Flame retardant outer sheath.
Production flow of MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cable
Our usual packaging ways for MGXTSV Mining Fiber Cables are as followings, OR it can be as customer's request.