Office Mob: +8618002480485
Office Tel: +86-024-31140175
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Applications of Tray Industrial Cable:
For use as a 600 volt, Tray Industrial Cable where flame retardance, and moisture/chemical resistance is critical. It can be installed in free air, in raceways or direct burial. It is also approved for wet or dry locations as well as Class 1 Division II industrial hazardous locations per NEC 501-4(b) for (UL) Type tray cables (TC).
Features of Tray Industrial Cable:
Temperature rating of 90°C wet or dry. Insulation provides excellent electrical, thermal, and physical properties, excellent flame resistance and resistant to crush, compression, cuts and heat deformation. Also conductor insulation provides good low temperature (-25°C) cold bend characteristics.
Compliances of Tray Industrial Cable:
- Insulated Conductor: XHHW-2, VW-1
- Cable: Direct Burial, sunlight resistant, ER rated
- UL Type TC, 90°C Wet or Dry, 600V
- Passes UL 1277 Flame Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
- Passes IEEE 383 Flame Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
- ICEA S-66-524, 90°C Wet or Dry, 600V & 1000V
- Passes IEEE 1202 Flame Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
- Passes ICEA T-29-520 Flame Test (210,000 BTU/hr)
Production flow of Tray Industrial Cable
1.What is your delivery date?
A:The delivery date is about 5-7 days after receipt of payment.
2.What are your payment terms?
A:30% deposit in advance and 70% balance before shipment.
3.Can you send free samples?
A:Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the shipping cost.
Our usual packaging ways for Tray Industrial Cable are as followings, OR it can be as customer's request.