Office Mob: +8618002480485
Office Tel: +86-024-31140175
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
A: Traditional PVC wires and wires generate smoke containing toxic gases such as hydrogen halide, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide when they are burned. This not only affects the smooth progress of disaster relief work, but also causes "second disaster" to life and property;
B: The strongest objections to the application of PVC are Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, the United States, Japan, and other countries. The legislative bodies and coordinating agencies of these countries have enacted strict laws to restrict and eventually eliminate the PVC industry. application;
C: Japanese SONY company began in 2005.1.1 according to the SS-00259 regulations. The wire rods supplied by the supplier must meet the requirements for complete low smoke and halogen free (excluding high temperature wire such as FEP) due to the current low smoke halogen free plugs and connectors. Some of them have not yet been developed. The implementation time has been pushed to 2005.5.1, and Philips has fully replaced it since 2006.1. Other countries have not yet provided clear regulations.
2. Characteristics of low smoke zero halogen wire
(1) The tensile strength is higher than that of general PVC wires: the tensile strength of general PVC wires is greater than 1.05Kgf/mm2, and the tensile strength of low-smoke halogen-free wires is greater than 1.2Kgf/mm2;
(2) Good weather resistance (-30°C~105°C);
(3) Good softness (hardness 80-90);
(4) Non-removable (because no plasticizer is added to this product formula, it will not have shape shift);
(5) Do not produce toxic black smoke when burning (it will produce a small amount of white smoke);
(6) has a high volume resistivity: PVC wire is generally 1012 ~ 1015Ω/cm3, low-smoke halogen-free wire is greater than 1016Ω/cm3;
(7) It has good high-voltage characteristics: PVC wires are generally more than 10KV, and low-smoke halogen-free wires are up to 15KV;
(8) Has good elasticity and tackiness.
3. Low-smoke halogen-free wire material added materials:
(1) Linear PE and elastic PE are selected as the main resin, and three kinds of metal oxides containing water of crystallization are selected as the flame retardant material: respectively, crystal water is lost at 200° C., 300° C., and 300° C. or higher. Does not contain 6P (Non-6P), ie it does not contain phthalates.
New EU regulations that DEHP (dihexyl phthalate), DBP (dibutyl phthalate) and BBP (phenyl butyl phthalate) will be restricted to all children’s toys and clothing and other items Used in PVC materials; the corresponding DINP (diisodecyl phthalate), DID P (diisodecyl phthalate) and DNOP (dioctyl phthalate) are also restricted to children's toys and Applicable to clothing and all items that may be put into the mouth; the content of the above 6 ingredients (6P) must not exceed 0.1%, and more than 0.1% must not be sold in the EU market.