Office Mob: +8618002480485
Office Tel: +86-024-31140175
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Measures to prevent fire of wires and cables:
1. Guarantee the construction quality, especially the production quality of the cable head must strictly meet the requirements of the regulations.
2. Strengthen cable operation monitoring to avoid overloaded cable operation.
3. According to the cable test, if it is found to be abnormal, it should be handled in time.
4. The cable trench should be kept dry to prevent the cable from getting wet, causing the insulation to drop and causing a short circuit.
5. Regularly clean the dust accumulated on the cable to prevent the cable from catching fire due to self-ignition of accumulated dust.
6. Strengthen regular check and maintenance of the circuit switch and protection of the cable to ensure reliable operation.
7. When laying the cable, keep a sufficient distance from the heat pipe, the control cable is not less than 0.5 meters; the power cable is not less than 1 meter. Control cables and power cables should be divided into slots, layers and separate layouts. They cannot be placed in layers. For parts that do not meet the regulations, the cables shall be fire-retardant and heat-insulated.
8. Install a fire alarm device to detect the fire in time to prevent the cable from catching fire.
9. Take fire retardant measures. Fire-retardant measures for cables include:
(1) Wrap the cable with heat-insulated and flame-retardant materials. When the surrounding of the cable is ignited, the wrapped cable can be insulated from fire by insulation and flame-proof materials. If the cable itself catches fire, the lack of oxygen in the body can make the fire self-extinguishing and prevent the fire from spreading to the outside of the body.
(2) The cables shall be sealed tightly through the holes of the wall, the bottom of the plate, and the shaft with refractory material to prevent the high temperature smoke from spreading and spreading and causing the fire surface to expand when the cable catches fire.
(3) Brush fireproof coating on the surface of the cable.
(4) Wrap the area where the cable needs to be flameproof with a fireproof tape.
(5) Heat-resisting fire-retardant panels are installed between the cable layers to prevent flammability between the cable layers and expand the fire.
(6) Set partition walls and fire doors in the cable channel to prevent the cable from igniting and expand the fire.
10. Equipped with necessary fire-fighting equipment and facilities. Overhead cable fires can be saved by commonly used fire extinguishing equipment, but automatic or remotely controlled fire extinguishing devices such as 1301 fire extinguishing devices and water spray fire extinguishing devices should be installed at cable mezzanines, shafts, trenches and tunnels.
Fire suppression of cable fires Fire suppression fire of cables When a cable fire occurs, it should be reported to the police immediately. The system and direction of the fired cable are immediately identified, the fired cable is adjusted as soon as possible, and the fire cable is cut off. Power out of operation. When the cable is burned, toxic gas will be generated, so special attention must be paid to the protection against fire of the cable.
Previous: No Information